If you own a home, you know how important it is to maintain your HVAC system. After all, you have invested a substantial amount of money into your heating and cooling units. It is a good idea to take steps to protect that investment. Although most people are not eager to sign up for yet another bill to pay. But what if instead of a bill, you thought of it as an investment that could save you a bundle of money over time?
HVAC maintenance agreements cost a very small fraction of what a large repair costs. You can also easily budget for the amount of a maintenance agreement, rather than scramble to find the cash to repair or replace your HVAC system when something (preventable) and disastrous does go wrong.
What Are Maintenance Service Agreements?
When it comes to comfort, there is nothing more frustrating than finding out that your heater or air conditioner is not working. In many instances, technicians can spot potential problems while performing maintenance services.
A maintenance agreement is essentially a contract between you and your HVAC company for ongoing service. You pay a set fee and they agree to perform specific services within a defined time period and scope. Most agreements include semi-annual inspections and tune-ups. They may also include discounts on other services and even no overtime fees for after-hours emergency calls.
Enrolling in a maintenance service agreement ensures that you will not forget to schedule important heating and cooling maintenance services.
What Are the Reasons HVAC Maintenance Agreement Is Worth it?
If you’re deciding whether it’s worth signing up for an annual HVAC service agreement, consider the many ways it can save you money. The benefits offered by Leonard Splaine Co are so great, the service plan is likely to pay for itself over the course of one year. Here’s how.
1. Lower utility bills: Signing up for an annual HVAC service agreement ensures you don’t forget to schedule maintenance when the seasons change. Depending on your system, maintenance services can decrease your energy costs by as much as 40%. A well-maintained furnace or air conditioner runs better in the coming season, lowering utility bills in the process.
2. Prevent breakdowns: The last thing you need is for your air conditioner to call it quits on a hot summer afternoon or equally your furnace on a frigid January weekend. Ensure comfort and prevent expensive repairs with preventative maintenance, which allows a technician to spot and repair problems in the early stages.
3. Extend equipment life: What if you could put off replacing your equipment for a couple of years? With proper maintenance, you can get more out of your equipment before paying for a replacement.
4. Restore lost capacity: As equipment ages, it loses some of its heating and cooling capacity. An annual HVAC service agreement helps the equipment run nearly as well as it did on day one.
5. Enjoy priority service: You can enjoy the above benefits by diligently scheduling preventative maintenance every year. However, with an annual HVAC service agreement from Leonard Splaine Co, you also get priority service. That means if you have an emergency, you can count on a reliable technician to show up at your door the very same day, guaranteed.
6. Receive repair discounts: We have designed this program to be an offer that’s hard to refuse. These plans are designed to help save you money and hassle by automating all of the necessary maintenance required to keep your system in Tip-Top shape at a discounted price. Click the link to learn more about our discounted Maintenance service program
Your Heating and Air Conditioner Solution
Our Certified technicians at Leonard Splaine Co perform heating and cooling services throughout the Northern Virginia area. We are the expert solution to all your HVAC problems! We solve problems and deliver solutions like no other HVAC company can. We can assist with air conditioner and heater installation, repairs, maintenance, ductwork etc . Whether you are looking for a service contract or a repair, we are available to serve you. Call Leonard Splaine Co today to schedule an appointment.