7-days a week emergency deliveries available
Serving Northern Virginia Since 1956 - We GUARANTEE Your 100% Satisfaction
NOW THAT’S - a Company You Can Rely On For Your Heating and Air Conditioning Needs!
Even if there’s a storm on the way or we’re locked in a cold spell, we look after you and adjust to weather conditions to ensure you get your fuel in plenty of time. And when temperatures stay moderate, we know you’ll be using use less fuel so we adjust the time between deliveries accordingly. So why not sign up for this FREE service, prevent run-outs, and let us do the work for you!
Call for Delivery
- Don’t wait until your tank is all the way empty before calling to avoid a furnace startup charge.
- Calls placed in afternoon may not get same day service depending on our workload scheduled.
- Same day delivery available in most areas.
- 7-days a week emergency deliveries available.
Help Our Drivers Help You!
If snow, leaves or other debris cover your fill pipe, it will take us longer to put oil in your tank and this can delay our drivers’ delivery schedule for everyone. You can help our drivers by following these tips:
- Keep a clear path to the fill pipe, especially when leaves are falling or after a snowfall.
- Keep any shrubbery near the fill pipe trimmed year-round.
- Secure all pets so they don’t interfere with the delivery.
- Mark underground tank fill pipes with an object for the diver to locate easily.
- Make sure your house number can be seen clearly from the road. This not only helps us, police, fire department and medical personnel should an emergency occur at your house.