When James Leonard & Charles Splaine bought their first fuel oil delivery truck in 1956, the goal was simple: to keep their neighbors warm through the Winter months. Today our goal remains the same, but we employ a new arsenal to accomplish the mission, including the newest technology, competitive pricing, and top notch, prompt delivery service — so no one is left out in the cold. With that in mind, we serve all of Northern Virginia and Prince William County!
Same Day service in most areas
7-days a week emergency deliveries available
We guarantee 100% satisfaction or your money back! Now that's a company you can rely on for your heating and air conditioning needs.
Why worry about running out of oil during the cold winter months? We can keep track of your fuel usage at our office and schedule a delivery before your tank runs low. This saves you the hassle of keeping up with the fuel level in your tank.
Even if there’s a storm on the way or we’re locked in a cold spell, we look after you and adjust to weather conditions to ensure you get your fuel in plenty of time. And when temperatures stay moderate, we know you’ll be using use less fuel so we adjust the time between deliveries accordingly. So why not sign up for this FREE service, prevent run-outs, and let us do the work for you!
Call for Delivery
Some people prefer to call us when they’re ready for a delivery. This is fine but we recommend you make sure to keep these guidelines in mind when placing your order:
- Don’t wait until your tank is all the way empty before calling to avoid a furnace startup charge.
- Calls placed in afternoon may not get same day service depending on our workload scheduled.
- Same day delivery available in most areas.
- 7-days a week emergency deliveries available.
We are the expert Solution to all your HVAC Problems! We solve Problems and Deliver Solutions like no other HVAC company can!
Help Our Drivers Help You!
If snow, leaves or other debris cover your fill pipe, it will take us longer to put oil in your tank and this can delay our drivers’ delivery schedule for everyone. You can help our drivers by following these tips:
- Keep a clear path to the fill pipe, especially when leaves are falling or after a snowfall.
- Keep any shrubbery near the fill pipe trimmed year-round.
- Secure all pets so they don’t interfere with the delivery.
- Mark underground tank fill pipes with an object for the diver to locate easily.
- Make sure your house number can be seen clearly from the road. This not only helps us, police, fire department and medical personnel should an emergency occur at your house.