- Is your income increasing every year?
- Are you and your family proud to be working for your present company?
- Does your company support you in times of need?
- Are you getting education and training on the latest products and services in the industry?
- Does your company provide safe vehicles and support equipment to safely and efficiently perform every job?
If you find yourself answering NO to any of these questions, then call us (703-494-2855) and we can talk about your future.
Leonard Splaine provides a work environment where co-workers feel valued and appreciate and employees are committed to providing the highest level of customer service possible. Employees are hardworking, dependable, customer oriented, and have great time management skills. Experienced, NATE certified, and CFC license are encouraged. All candidates are expected to have a clean driving record.
In the meantime, maybe the following will help your decision:
- Generous wages with bonus structures built on you being the best version of yourself and doing right by the customer.
- Wages very competitive with our Industry.
- A 401K plan with company match
- Ongoing internal and external training and education
- Top management support team who help you become your best
- Bonuses based off of work performance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Positive work environment
- Company sponsored health insurance for employees and their immediate family members
- New vehicles that are well organized and fully stocked work trucks
- Steady, year-round work you can count on
- Professional work conditions
- Competitive salary and signing bonus
- And many more great benefits...
Apply for a Job with Leonard Splaine Heating & Cooling
Call 703-494-2855 today for an appointment OR fax or mail the Online Job Application below to:
Leonard Splaine Co.
13300 Occoquan Road - Woodbridge, VA 22191
Fax: (703) 494-8305
Must have a valid Virginia State Driver's License, be a US Citizen, or have proper work papers.
We are currently looking for the best of the best to join our team including:
Service Technicians and Installers
Leonard Splaine is currently seeking HVAC Service Technicians and Installers to work throughout Northern Virginia. Candidates must be able to install and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers. Candidates must be able to troubleshoot and repair major and minor HVAC repairs. Candidates must be able to install, service, and air conditioners, gas furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, package units, ductless equipment and indoor air quality accessories.
We are the expert Solution to all your HVAC Problems! We solve Problems and Deliver Solutions like no other HVAC company can!